Here's an overview of some of the photos I have taken. Nature and landscape photography is my favourite, and I especially enjoy the magnificence and dynamism of the mountainous regions. Click on the images to enlarge them. Descriptions below.
From top, left to right:
1) Bäderhorn (2,009m) in the Bernese Alps, Switzerland.
2) Eiger (3,967m) from Beatenberg, Switzerland.
3) Somewhere in the Mittelland north of the city of Bern, Switzerland.
4) Near Gasteretal in the Bernese Alps, Switzerland.
5) Stockhorn (2,190m) in the Bernese Alps, Switzerland.
6) Near Sieben Hengste in the Emmental Alps, Switzerland.
7) Chasseral (1,606m) in the Bernese Jura, Switzerland.
8) Lake Vänern, Sweden from Halleberg.
9) Gürbetal, Switzerland seen towards Niesen (2,362m).